- Where are you located? The Old Waverley hotel is located on Princes Street in the heart of Edinburgh city centre, and almost opposite Waverley Train Station. Our address is 43 Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2BY.
- Do you have a car park? We do not have an on-site car park however you can get discounted car parking at the nearby Q-Park. For guests staying at the Old Waverley you can receive a discounted rate of £10 for 24 hours. To claim the discounted rate simply see reception to get your parking token validated.
Q-Park is located on Greenside Row, EH1 3AN, Edinburgh. For more information please see their website http://www.q-park.co.uk/parking/edinburgh/q-park-omni
- Do you have disabled access? The hotel can only be accessed via 27 steps from street level, please see our accessibility page.
- What time can I check in and out? Check in is at 3pm and check out by 11am. We are happy to store luggage both before you check in if arriving early, or after you check out.
- Would I need to pre-book a table in your restaurant? We would advise that you pre-book a table although this is not always necessary.
- What time are breakfast, lunch and dinner served in Cranston’s restaurant? Breakfast is served Monday to Friday from 7am to 10am & Saturday & Sunday from 8am to 11am. Lunch is served from 12pm to 2.30pm & dinner is served from 6pm to 9pm. An all-day menu is also available in the Abbotsford Bar & Lounge from 12pm to 9pm daily.